“Best Birthday Present Ever”

Above It All Balloon Company
Ranked #2 of 2 Tours in Snowmass Village
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Above It All Balloon Aspen offers scenic, sunrise, champagne hot air balloon tours of the majestic Rocky Mountains in the Roaring Fork Valley near Aspen/Snowmass, CO. Our flight depart daily at sunrise from the Snowmass Town Park in Snowmass Village. Our pilots are 20+ year FAA licensed pilots with impeccable safety records. We can accommodate groups from 2 to 25+. Call today to reserve your spot!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My Birthday balloon ride was a highlight of our trip to Colorado! What a beautiful way to start the day, gently floating over streams, deer, elk, and other wildlife and then watching the sun come up over the valley. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to see beautiful scenery in a new way. Bruce and Pam do a great job and it felt like I was in good hands from beginning to end. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

There are newer reviews for Above It All Balloon Company

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The most breathtaking and memorable experience I have ever done and to add the beautiful scenery of Aspen, it added even more value to the whole event. If there is only one attraction you do when in Aspen during the winter season, then this has to be it. Until you are up in the air, you just can not explain the feeling!

1  Thank Zoe8674
Reviewed 22 January 2014

It was a great experience doing the hot balloon ride in winter! IT WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My mother is an amazing woman and since her birthday was coming up... My sisters and I wanted to surprise her with something awesome. I started asking her about HER BUCKET list.. what she wanted to do...and to my surprise.. One of the items was a hot air balloon ride!! I called and talked to Pam and Bruce and scheduled a ride for me, my daughter and the birthday girl! Getting up at 5 am is not something many of use to, but well worth it. From the moment we stepped out of the car... the fun began. Captain Bubba is a charactor all on his own with an expertice like no other pilot I know. It was amazing to watch the sunrise as well as see all the wild life.... elk, coyotes, deer and a bear. THis is a class A company folks!!

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

This is a professionally run, courteous organization that took us on a gorgeous sunrise ride, floating above the valleys of snowmass and surrounding area. Beyond the sweeping view of the mountains we saw bear, deer and beaver from our ballon perch high above before our soft landing. We highly recomend this experience.

1  Thank trvljournalist