“OK”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had the schnitzel and so did my friend. It was his 3rd time having it. It was my first and last time. Either I am not crazy about schnitzel or I was not crazy about this place's schnitzel. I do not remember what accompanied it...maybe asparagus - but not memorable.

Prices were OK, but on the high side. I understand that it is in an expensive area, but expected a little more.

There are newer reviews for Little Mammoth Steakhouse

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great food, great chef with unique dinners. Not your standard anything. Menu is mostly ala carte where the sides are separate from main course although some come with sides.

1  Thank Michael80206
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Aged ribeye was excellent . Served on the salt pad u have to eat it quite fast or it gets too salty:) carpaccio was quite good. Wine list was a little disorganized. Service was great. Would certainly come back!

1  Thank gregny
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stopped here on our first night, just looking for something open where we could get in without waiting, and ended up having one our best dining experiences! The steak (we had the sirloin) was perfect and delicious. We also had a terrific salad, and the chicken schnitzel. Perfectly cooked, crisp on the outside and juicy inside. The service was excellent, very friendly, helpful but not intrusive. The location may be a bit out of the way. It is on the top floor of the village mall, just opposite the elevator exit on the 4th floor. Worth seeking it out.

1  Thank JulieBaltimore
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We were unable to secure reservations on Valentine's day (our fault, we called late), but decided to walk over and see if we could get a table. Our teenaged children were with us and when we walked in, we were immediately greeted and seated! All of the waitstaff were friendly and helpful. I am still thinking about my meal 2 days later! We started with Caesar salads and Caprese salads. The salads were crisp and had fresh and light dressings. I ordered the rib eye caps served on a Himalayan Salt block. My husband and son had the sirloin steak and my daughter had the filet mignon. All of our meals were exceptional! Our water glasses were filled several times, the wine and beer selections were perfect and there was no room for dessert!