“Nice staff but wouldn't stay again. Do not stay on the 7th floor” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel

and 1 more site!
Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Snowmass Village
Toledo, Ohio
“Nice staff but wouldn't stay again. Do not stay on the 7th floor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We were woken up by construction vehicles outside and a woman on a microphone in the conference room down the hall talking about anger and depression. Super annoying for the amount of money I spent on the room. Was also annoyed that we had to park pretty far away in a public lot where we barely got a spot. The room was beautiful but the WiFi was spotty and the TV remote did not work. While I would not stay here again, I will say that the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
SnowmassGM, General Manager at Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear "msquared",
I wanted to apologize for the noise you overheard from the group in our meeting room. We only have 8 rooms on the 7th floor of the Inn and as a result, should have done a better job blocking these rooms for those that were part of the group that was attending the conference in our meeting room on the 7th floor. We did have a group of 100 people who were occuping the meeting space across the hall and I understand how inconvenient this must have been while trying to relax in your room. With regards to the WiFi, I wish we could have been made aware of your challenges while you were staying with us, as we just finished completely overhauling our wireless service and have received excellent feedback from our guests regarding the improved speed and reliability. In addition, our on call IT technician is here to respond to any issues and I am confident he could have rectified the problem you were experiencing. Thanks again for your feedback. We will improve as a result. I only hope that you would consider returning so that we can improve upon your past experience with us. If you change your mind, please feel free to contact me directly so that I can personally ensure our entire staff strives to exceed your expectations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband, Jim, and I brought our daughter, son-in-law and baby grandson for a four night stay at the Stonebridge Inn and enjoyed every moment of our vacation there. The staff, including Ava, Jared, Anissa and, especially, Adam were very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and competent. We have traveled a great deal, and we know when staff take extra time and make an extra effort to welcome guests as certainly was done for us by all of the people mentioned above. We were most appreciative of suggestions staff made about day trips we could take with the baby. We rented a condo that was clean and had everything we needed, and the Artisan restaurant does a great breakfast -- try the blueberry pancakes for a treat! Teri

Chicago
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

The best thing about this hotel at this time of the year is the staff. Each one that we communicated with was genuinely nice and very helpful.
Unfortunately, upon arrival, our room was not ready and we needed to use a restroom before finding another activity. We used the restrooms(both the men's and women's) in the public area, and found them to be so malodorous that I thought I was in a nursing home for the incontinent. I was concerned about the rooms at this point, and before I could say anything, my husband assured me that the rooms would not have that odor. I could detect the same odor in the room, so I opened the window immediately. The hallways and other public areas did not smell like that. In fact, the bathroom in our room didn't smell like that. Not wanting to cause a disturbance, I didn't mention it to the staff until checkout. They said they would pass that information on.
This stay was a two night overnight stay that my husband had bid on at a fundraiser, so, the hotel didn't make any money from us other than our meals at the restaurant. This is another reason I didn't want to say anything.
The rest of the hotel was fine, the pool was really nice, and the restaurant food was delish and the servers were fantastic.

Green Features: I think that they make a conscious effort to do the best they can. Soaps, shampoos and conditioners, etc. were in containers that are refilled, not thrown away. We personally did not have them clean the room to avoid changing towels and bed sheets.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Denison, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed one night at the Stonebridge. It may have been better if we hadn't been there in the summer. it was quite warm - upper 80's and we didn't realize the building doesn't have air conditioning. The room was fine- just a little dated.. the staff very helpful and friendly. For the price, it wasn't a bad option

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view- our room was next to the delivery area and I was up at 4am with deliver...
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Keswick, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Superior in all respects. The trip was well-planned, the music festival per se was magnificent and the Stonebridge Inn and Artisan Restaurant therein made this outing one of the very best I've experienced in 50 years!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Santa Cruz, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed at the Wildwood for several nights, then one night at Stonebridge - I LOVED my experience at the Stonebridge. The room was super clean and gorgeous and the staff went above and beyond to make my stay the best i could've asked for. They put the Wildwood to shame. The pool and fitness facilities were pretty impressive too; I left feeling fully spoiled.

Green Features: They're bath products are local, natural, and smell amazing.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
2 Thank jnnyjenjen
Brownsburg, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

A room with a sweeping view of mountains, a restaurant with a terrace with flowers overlooking the mountains, and a location steps away from Snowmass a Village shops and restaurants cannot be beat! One evening, we just walked to the gondola and took it up the mountain for dinner at a restaurant ("Venga Venga") on a terrace that had chairs around a fire pit/table overlooking the amazing vista, and after a nice dinner of Mexican food and wine, we roasted marshmallows at our fire pit and ate s'mores for dessert - at the restaurant! The pool has views, too, as well as two outdoor hot tubs, all clean and nicely landscaped. The only drawback of the Stonebridge Inn was that being a green hotel, it did not have air-conditioning. I actually really like no a.c., but the two fans in our room, in July, just could not keep my son and husband cool enough at night, even with the window open. Otherwise, great hotel service staff, location lovely and so convenient to all Snowmass/Aspen has to offer! Would definitely go there again!!

Room Tip: Mountain views are a delightful MUST!
Green Features: Love going green and no a.c., but the hotel needs fans that generate more air-flow.
1 Thank Fun4Mom
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums
Viceroy Snowmass
Viceroy Snowmass
#1 of 13 in Snowmass Village

Been to Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel? Share your experiences!