Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Stonebridge Condominiums(Snowmass Village)
Shadowbrook Condominiums(Snowmass Village)
View Hotel
Snowmass Mountain Chalet(Snowmass Village)
Pokolodi Lodge(Snowmass Village)
Snowmass Inn(Snowmass Village)
Wildwood Snowmass(Snowmass Village)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)
Limelight Hotel(Snowmass)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsartisan restaurantmountain viewbreakfast buffetceiling fanski lockersshort walksnowmass mallbus stophot tubmini fridgemaroon bellsaspen areathere is no air conditioningconvenient locationski shopchecking outhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2010

Went with a dozen pals, stayed at Snowmass for 6 nights having stayed in Aspen for four. The service, food, location and staff were all excellent. Fantastic base to ski the four mountains. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Want to go again.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed 23 August 2010

The staff was the best of any hotel we have ever stayed in period. That includes Europe and the US. We were greeted every time we entered the hotel by all of the staff that were present. The room was very clean as was the entire hotel. Parking was directly across the street and easy to get to.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I've stayed at the Stonebridge twice now. Once in the winter and once in the summer. Overall, the winter experience was a bit better. Either way, it's a solid hotel with some pros and some cons.

On the good side. The location is terrific. In the winter its right on the slopes. In the summer just head up the hill (not as easy as it sounds) and empty straight to a great hiking path with spectacular views. Also in the summer its right by Fanny Hill where they have terrific free concerts on Thursday nights and I swear ALL of Snowmass is there. And of course year round its walking distance to lots of great bars and restaurants. Also pro: the beds are very comfy, the international staff couldn't be more friendly, the shower has great water pressure and the Nutella dessert at the restaurant upstairs is awesome! They actually had it on the menu posted in the lobby and then not on the actual menu, but when I inquired they agreed to make it for me and man was it worth it! Oh.. and in July I paid $103 a night! Can't beat that.

Cons: On both visits I had a room on the lower floor and it felt a bit like I'd been relegated to the dungeon. Also, the rooms could use some updating - particularly the bathroom and those crazy 1970's shower/tub temp control valve things. They make the bath very dated. And this is silly but the TV remote is unnecessarily complicated. Seriously! I am pretty tech savvy and I had to call the front desk to figure out how to turn the TV on!? They said people call all the time. How about some directions in the room then? Last con, the gym was awful. I know I know.. who needs a gym when you are in the mountains? Well.. it was raining. The gym was stuffy and damp feeling.

Despite the few cons I'd definitely stay at The Stonebridge again. It's a very solid B+.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank stephpfef
Reviewed 7 July 2010

We stayed two nights over the July 4th holiday weekend. The check-in was efficient and staff were welcoming.

We had a corner room with 2 queen beds. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The TV had several channel choices. We ate in the restaurant one evening. The service and food were very good.

The hotel is nice but would be nicer with a couple of upgrades, i.e., more than one elevator, offering rooms with one king bed rather than having to reserve 2 queens, and offering room service, even if only at limited hours. Also, I know they're trying to conserve water, but the low flow shower head was too weak. I have a low flow shower in my own home and it does reduce the water pressure, but not nearly as low as this one did.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel if you get a good rate and just want a comfortable place to stay in Snowmass.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2010

Really enjoyed our 2 night stay in this lovely hotel. Room spacious, clean and comes with a lovely selection of toiletries. Management excellent and accommodated us when we changed our reservation at short notice with no extra charge. Matt who was the front office manager was exceptionally professional throughout our stay as was the girl on the front desk. The restaurant serves exceptionally good food. The only downside to this hotel is the location if you are visiting Aspen which is at least 20 minutes drive away.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family