We had a wonderful week long stay at the Crestwood. The staff were really helpful and we loved our room. We are not the easiest family to get along with (I was travelling with my sister and parents) but they were really nice to us. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Our unit was really well equipped and it was extremely convenient having a small ski shop so close by. We did a lot of our own cooking.
The location was awesome -- we were right on Snowmass, and had the best skiing we have ever experienced.
It helped that we were at the end of a long row so our unit was real ski in and ski out. Not all the units will be like this, but they are pretty good in general.
We did get some noise from above, and some of the decor and interior was a bit weird given the price of the rental (dated and not in a cool retro way) -- I think that is part of the deal though with condo style places.
We may have overpaid, but that is not their fault (we booked through a tour operator).
Again though, really loved it -- it was nice not having to fight with crowds in cafeterias at lunch time. True ski in ski out with our choice of two of the main lifts (Elk Camp Condola and Village Express) below us on the hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit is individually owned and decorated providing a unique stay. They all have a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village