Location excellent we had a condo that we could actually ski out and in again form our door and an easy walk to the Village base. The local shuttle bus comes directly on to the site of the complex for longer trips around the resort i.e. to the Supermarket which it doesn't do at most other accommodation in resort. Staff very friendly and helpful and great that there is a ski service on site and for these things already mentioned here I would have liked to have given a rating of Very Good/Excellent but for us it was let down by the Condo there were only standard accommodation available when we booked but we were promised one of their better units however although comfortable the furniture and decoration was very dated and a little worn in the living area. The bedroom only had a double bed, although again comfortable it took a little getting used to when your used to a bigger bed at home but we were there for 2 weeks so we had time to adjust!! There were however new carpets and the wall looked freshly painted and there were small flat screen TV's in the living room and bedroom. I suppose we have to remember as these units are individually owned we all have different tastes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit is individually owned and decorated providing a unique stay. They all have a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village