For the past 3 years, we have stayed at the Crestwood Condos while we exhibit at the Aspen Food and Wine Classic. Every year, I am impressed with the kindness and professionalism of the staff, as well as the room. We stay in the same room each year and have had no problems with it.
The only minor complaints that I have are lack of water pressure, and this year due to a bike race, parking was almost non-existent. This was because of a lot of trucks/vans/big cars parking awkwardly so that others couldn't park next to them. We talked to the staff and they helped us as best they could.
The room: We had a 2 bedroom room and the kitchen is fully equipped. We haven't had any problems with items being broken or missing. But then again, we don't cook much in the unit because we are working at the show. The beds are super comfy and the sheets are delicious.
Once again, many thanks to the staff for making this a wonderful stay. While it's a fun weekend, it is also very stressful because we have a child with a nanny who come with us. The hotel has always been very very accommodating to our crazy schedule, going way above and beyond! For this, I am extremely thankful. Hope you all enjoyed the chocolate, and see you again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit is individually owned and decorated providing a unique stay. They all have a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village