We spent 10 nites at The Crestwood in January. Its the second time we've stayed at this property and it's even better now than 3 years ago. The extensive renovations to the exterior of the buildings, pool area etc has made a lot of difference and the staff seemed a lot more helpful and friendly than in 2006. We have one teenaged son and the one bedroom loft condo was more than adequate - the furnishings were a little tired but it was certainly clean and comfortable. The bonus was that our condo was right next door to the laundry room so I didn't have to schlepp in the cold! We were in the Hickory building which had almost direct access to the slopes - an easy ski down to the Village Express or the Gondola. Highly recommend Artisan restaurant and Zane's Tavern is always good for a beer and nachos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit is individually owned and decorated providing a unique stay. They all have a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village