The Westin enjoys a great spot in the Village and with ski in ski out. Rooms are nicely appointed and facilities are to be enjoyed. Hot tubs are slope-side and perfect after a long day on the slopes. Snowmass is about 15 minutes from Aspen by car and maybe 30 minutes by free bus. All 4 area mountains are reachable by free bus and within 30 minutes.
Hotel layout is a bit unusual and some rooms are a bit tricky to find as the hotel is spread along the trailside. Otherwise this is a fine base to enjoy the Aspen area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village