Spent our anniversary weekend at the Westin in Snowmass. Great location. Nicely remodeled. Close to Aspen but out of the way and out of the main summer Aspen traffic. Nice pool, hot-tub. Only negative is the hotel is a funky "L" shape. Getting to our 8th floor room required 3 elevators and walking the length of the hotel every time, which was very hard for my wife who is handicapped. Funny, but even the bellman with our bags couldn't find our room. And although the main part of the hotel faces out over Snowmass mountain, the L shape put the last wing where we stayed with little to no view. That was disappointing. Staff never mentioned this. Also room service wanted to clean our room at 9am Saturday when we were getting ready to shower. Asked then to come back in 45 minutes and they never did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village