Long Story Short: If you want to ski one of the best mountains in North America, and enjoy convenience over luxury, this is the only place to stay. The Westin is a ski in, ski out resort nestled into the near bottom of Snowmass in Aspen.
Short Story Long: I'm a huge fan of Deer Valley and was reticent to change venues this Spring, but I was pleasantly surprised and may have found a new favorite. A little more crowded than Deer Valley thanks to their welcoming of snow boarders, which DV doesn't allow, Snowmass is an awesome mountain with a vast number of runs to ski. The Westin offers ski valet service to park your gear and the hotel itself is just above the amazing Snowmass Village which offers restaurants, stores and rentals. The hotel is accessible by road or the "skittle" gondola which takes you up and down from the Village. At the hotel level is a mall with restaurants, stores, rental houses and other conveniences. The hotel itself is modern and stylish, but not luxurious, if you frequent four and five star resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village