While the Westin only renovated a long-existing slope side hotel, it is so much more inviting now and the location has always been ideal for people who love skiing the incredibly varied and huge terrain of Snowmass and don't care about being in Aspen every evening. The rooms are clean and fine (though I would request one close to the main elevator since some are a five minute, multiple hallway walk from the elevators which isn't fun in ski boots or after a long day of skiing). The food at the lobby bar is not good at all but there are plenty of restaurants in Snowmass, so that is not a problem. If you don't walk to valet park, the Westin offers a great price on parking at the lots across the street and of course Aspen/Snowmass has an amazing free bus system so a car is rarely needed. The lobby is very cool looking and offers tons of seating to hang out. Little kids have room to play around and the atmosphere is relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village