“Golf”
Review of Rio Grande Club

Rio Grande Club
Reviewed 11 August 2012

A must do, terrific course in great shape and very challenging too. Fantastic views on back nine, take your cameras !

Reviewed 19 July 2012

18 holes that will challenge and reward you, seeing views

Reviewed 18 April 2012

We went to eat here as we live in South Fork (which is notably vacant of good cuisine with an exception of the Silver Fork). The view of the golf course, pond with ducks, and mtns was great. The food was overpriced, overcooked, and blah. Limp vegetables, very chewy steak cuts, etc. The golf course looks amazing though, but I have not played it. I have interacted with a member though, as I was floating past a hole on my raft. Her response was to yell at me for holding up her game. The river was running at 7 knots and my floating raft was 'in her way' for all of say 5 seconds. So from an n=1 analysis, its maybe possible the members are snooty. They are 99% rich Texans, btw.

Reviewed 2 May 2008

If you are going to Southern Colorado and want to Golf or Fly Fish...go to the Rio Grande Club in South Fork. Course is phenomenal with 138 slope and 72.9 difficulty rating. Views are fantastic. Fly fished with guide...top notch. Went late last spring. Lots of sun, very dry climate. Food in restaurant/clubhouse was great. Kids did white water rafting in area, hiked, and mtn. biking. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank ladybugDenver