“Nice little place”

Feelin Good Coffee House - Cafe
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in South Fork
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 November 2013

It's nothing fancy - very simple actually - but what a great breakfast you will get! We were returning a Jeep to a local rental place and randomly found the Feelin' Good cafe. The breakfast portions are huge, so come hungry. I don't typically care about pancakes, but the one that came with my meal was great. I'm also not a coffee drinker, but my companions are and said the coffee was very good. Service speed was decent, people were friendly. Very good value for what you get. I recommend it.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Some of the best food anywhere! Had lunch - which was excellent. Ate breakfast on our last day in South Fork and couldn't believe how much food they give you! And the quality of the food was better than the amount of food! The service was great, even though there was only two waitresses working an almost full restaurant! If you stay anywhere near South Fork, Colorado, you have to eat lunch and/or breakfast here!

1  Thank durangoliz
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stopped into Feelin Good while passing thru South Fork and only wanted a quick, hopefully flavorful meal...and that's exactly what we found. Sandwiches were delicious and salads were fresh. Our thoughtful host was mindful of ensuring that all preparations were made to order, and packaged so we could take it away. The bottom line is we'd return in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Feelin Good is run by locals and is an inexpensive to catch a local meal. It is my first choice for breakfast in South Fork and also my first choice for lunch. It isn't always fast, but normally very friendly.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had the daily special--pot roast--which was really good. My husband and son had sandwiches--a BLT and a club. Both were excellent. There was an assortment of sides for the sandwiches--the potato salad was especially good. Service is rather slow. We returned for breakfast with our grandchildren and opted to leave because of the wait. We would, however, definitely return!