“A real favorite spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Cannot visit South Fork without going to the Silver Fork a few times. Their food is great, fresh made, not that expensive, always wonderful. Service can be a little slow sometimes, but usually pretty good. The waitress that serves us almost every time has been there awhile and is well educated as to the menu. I have food allergies and they are GREAT about making sure my food is safe for me. They also offer gluten free. Bar and wine available. A MUST GO. There prices are more than fair, home made food, home crafted offerings too. Try the carmelized salmon with whole pepper on it. The beef stroganoff is fabulous too, so is the buffalo pot roast. Great cobblers. You cannot go wrong. YUM!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Ordered Talapia cakes but they were so spicy, I could not eat them. The waitress offered some ranch dressing which did not help. I was surprised that she didn't offer a discount or any other alternative. I left there hungry. My husband ordered Buffalo roast and he said it wasn't very good either. Hopefully others will have better luck than we had.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Excellent service and the Peppered encrusted salmon with an unexpectedly awesome caramel sauce. I'm going to have it again when I come to town!

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

This place was so good. Our table had the pizza, salad with homemade dressing, beef medallions, and stroganoff. They were perfect portion sized and very tasty. Then we had the homemade cobblers. Oh my!! These were absolutely delicious. The food here is like nothing else in South Fork. They even have a great kids menu and kids can color on the table. Great service and atmosphere!!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Went there with a group of 30. The tables and staff were waiting for us and we had excellent service. Food was very good. I had a penne pasta with grilled chicken. They had a nice wine selection.