“yummy yummy!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in South Fork
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: "Amazing Breakfast!!" "The best meal we've had in South Fork!!""Hands down the best breakfast we've had all week!!""We wish we'd discovered you on our first day here!!"All of our food is cooked to order and made with QUALITY ingredients. We buy only the best and it makes a BIG difference in our food. Rob is cooking and Rob owns the place, so you can feel confident about the quality and consistency of your food. :-)The Spruce Lodge is a beautiful, historic Bed & Breakfast and our restaurant is open to the public 7 days a week. Good food, unique atmosphere, really reasonable prices.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place is super amazing. The food is delicious. I would eat it every day if I won the lottery. The owners are wonderful people they make the place and the time spent very enjoyable. I must bring my boyfriend he would love it!!

1  Thank washingtontraveler39

Reviewed 1 March 2014

All I can say you go as strangers and leave as friends. This place is a must. Thanks Dee and Rob. See you guys on the next round

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great at home atmosphere, friendly, and amazing homemade breakfast! We are definantely going back tomorrow!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

You should always have a great breakfast before heading to the ski hills. Spruce Lodge Restaurant is definitely one of the best. Fresh, hot coffee and lots of home style cooking will provide all the nourishment that you could want. Rob and Dee and super hosts. I would definitely recommend talking the time to stop and enjoy breakfast at the Spruce Lodge...I always do.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
dplucinskihotel, Owner at Spruce Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank You!

It's always great to see you, this business introduces us to the most amazing people. We have your room ready for this weekend. See you Friday.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Locals made us feel right at home, even invited my husband to play in the weekly horseshoe tournament. Luckily, the guy that he was going to fill in for showed up, because these folks are SERIOUS horseshoe players! Didn't get the name of the band playing that night, but loved them - sounded a little Grateful Dead-like. The whole atmosphere made me feel as though I was in someone's back yard at a really fun cookout. Food was good enough, although it probably wouldn't matter what we ate - just had that much fun. Somewhat limited menu. I think the pizzas were probably the thing to order.

We are so glad you had so much fun! Please come back soon!