“Good Food and Lots of it!”
Review of Rock Away Inn

Rock Away Inn
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in South Fork
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Colorado Springs USA
“Good Food and Lots of it!”
Reviewed 18 February 2010

My Family and I skied Wolf Creek over President's Day weekend. We wound up eating at the Rock Away Inn both nights. The portion sizes are quite large, we could not finish our meals. The steak and fish are very good, the pasta meals are just "ok" . The also had a nice selection of kids meals at a reasonable price. Soup or Salad, Bread, starch and ice cream is included in the meal. But note they do not have a dessert menu!.

I really liked the steak!
I wished they had a dessert menu!

powdevil
“Good Food ........ Service Slow But Willing”
Reviewed 14 February 2010

Happened upon this place for late dinner and was unlucky enough to arrive right after a party of 17 had just arrived. The hostess did her best to accomodate us though she was overmatched. The kitchen help came out to help but everything was still slooow. The fryed trout and chicken fettucini was very good. Slightly pricey. Quaint and eclectic, but friendly atmosphere.

Southwest Missouri
“Quaint restaurant with varied menu”
Reviewed 18 July 2008

The Rockaway Cafe is housed in an eclectically furnished building that has obviously seen various incarnations. It appears to be a 1950's-1960's vintage, and is a low-slung building with knotty pine and half-log paneling, and is strung completely round with Christmas lights, though my visit was in July. Prices range from $9 for a hamburger to $29 for the best steak. My wife had a large salad with a salmon filet, which she said was just so-so, and I had grilled liver and onions, (I know, I know, most of you hate the dish, but I hadn't had it in years and took advantage of it being on the menu), that was quite good. The menu ranged from pastas, to steaks, to seafood. Each dinner included soup or salad, (I enjoyed the beef vegetable soup that was outstanding), the entree, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream with either chocolate or wine sauce as a topping. All in all, a very nice place, and one I would recommend highly. I will be returning there if I am ever in this town again.