Snowy Pine Cabins & RV
US$105
Spruce Lodge(South Fork)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$84
Wolf Creek Ski Lodge(South Fork)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
    Foothills Lodge & Cabins(South Fork)(Great Value!)
    US$65
    Ute Bluff Lodge, Cabins & RV Park(South Fork)(Great Value!)
    US$98
    US$71
    Riverside Meadows(South Fork)(Great Value!)
    US$124
    US$95
    South Fork Lodge and RV Park(South Fork)(Great Value!)
    US$86
    US$65
    US$16
    Pitchup.com
    US$170
    Official Site
    All reviewsreally enjoyed our stay herewill stay there againkandyshowercabinrvmountainscoloradoforksummerski
    Reviewed 11 July 2011

A great stay at Chinnook. Cabins with rustic old style charm that really enhanced our Colorado experience. As some reviews indicated – furnishings are a little tired – but this made no difference to us – we were glad to be able to stay in a real log cabin not a commercialised approximation of one. We stayed in Santa’s Hideaway, it was immaculately clean and perfect for the two nights we were there. Plus, a little plate of homebaked chocolate chip cookies was waiting for us on arrival – delish!

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 6 July 2011

My mother and I headed down to South Fork, over the 4th of July weekend, to explore the area and to use Chinook as our base. We enjoyed our little cabin ( The Southwest), very quaint and fun. But in returning will definitely get a cabin that has a full kitchen.)
    The location was very quiet not as large as many of the RV places and very easy to find.
    Debbie and Rich the owners are very nice and friendly.
    On our next trip, we will definitely try and eat at the Smokehouse - (was underwhelmed with the restaurants we did try in South Fork).
    Initially, I wanted to stay in Creede or Monte Vista but the prices were outrageous (I thought), and the Chinook looked like a fun and affordable alternative (and it was) very happy with the choice we made!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
    Reviewed 24 April 2011

I stayed at Chinook for one night on my way through South Fork by bike. The owner gave me a warm welcome and set me up in the 100 year old refurbished Grandma cabin. It was so cozy, comfortable and had all the modern ammenities to compliment the rustic mountain charm, making it hard to leave the next day. Thanks Chinook for going to the extra effort to make my stay a memorable pleasure. Wish I could come back for the homemade smoked meats and pulled brisket sandwiches that must be delicious.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
    1  Thank jnboggess
    Reviewed 13 September 2010

My husband and I were looking for a quiet get a way after his cancer treatment. What a wonderful surprise. We love the mountains, being from Oklahoma. We wanted a place that was quiet, cool (after suffering through the Oklahoma heat) and basically relaxing. We found this website, and I promise you, it is exactly what they say it is. We rented Grandma's cabin. Cute, quaint, and cozy. Not the Taj Mahal, but if you are looking for a place to get away from it all, this is for you. The owners were more than accommodating, very friendly, and welcoming. The smokehouse restaurant is awsome. If you just want a place to relax, enjoy the mountains, and chill out, Chinook Lodge is the place. Oh, we took our dog Lucy with us and she loved it. Said to tell you that she will go back anytime. Hope to make it back maybe this winter sometime. Close to Wolf Creek Ski area, but maybe just to enjoy the snow.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank littlelucytulsa
    Reviewed 10 September 2010

Our visit to Chinook Lodge was during late June, My wife and two teenage girls had no problems keeping occupied. The weather was fantastic, you will want to sit outside and enjoy the crisp blue sky and scenery. Property backups up to a mountain so you have some very nice scenery to enjoy. The Rio Grande River is across the street from the property.
    There are 9 cabins which all have a different decorating theme, property also has 18 RV sites with full hookups. We stayed in a cabin with a fully outfitted kitchen, all utensils, frig, stove. The cabin had a fireplace and TV but we had no time for that. Outside the cabin was a grill and table which we took full advantage, the local grocery store is very near the property. We had lunch at the sandwich shop and smokehouse on the property, very good food and lots of it, good value for the dollar. We also sampled some of their jerky produced at the smokehouse, trust me you will want to take a few pounds with you, the flavor was awesome. The grounds are well maintained.
    After talking with the owners Rich and Debby, we found there are numerous activities in the area for year round enjoyment. Horseback Riding, Four Wheeling, Rafting, Mountain Biking, Snowmobiling, Hunting, Hiking, Skiing, Fishing, Camping, Golf, ATV riding. In my opinion it would be a fantastic place to stay during ski season instead of hanging out at the local ski resort. Rich and Debby made us feel at home, we enjoyed a bonfire and shared many stories with other guests during our visit.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family