“Typical small town cafe”

Longhorn Steakhouse and Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Everyone in this place knew everyone else! It seemed to be a very locally popular restaurant.
The food was average, not great, burgers and fries, and pie. Not much choice in a little town.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

This is a small, western town. With that being said remove any and all "East Coast" arrogance away from the equation. Plain, simple dining among the (very nice) Locals. The sirloin was fabulous: lightly seasoned, thick cut and tender! Served graciously with potato skins (loaded!), vegetables and roll. Also comes with soup or salad. Peach cobbler is a great dessert! Highly recommend for the weary, hungry and frugal. Enjoy!

3  Thank SooooooZQ
Reviewed 13 November 2012

The food is delicious! The atmoshere is enjoyable. The people treat you very well and it is just a great restraunt.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Have eaten both lunch and dinner here and have never really been dissappointed. The lunch fare is only average but the steaks at dinner are awsome.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

My husband and I both tried their breakfast skillet that had potatoes, ham, eggs, onions, bell peppers and cheese. I also got 1 pancake, which took up the entire plate! I was SOOOOO impressed with the biscuit that I asked our waitress to please tell the cook that they were the best I'd ever eaten, then found out that the cook that morning WAS the owner! So light, fluffy & fresh! We left stuffed with everything we had just wonderful!! We had enough leftovers from both of our meals for our breakfast the following day.

1  Thank LBoganTaylor_TX