“Truly amazing jerky”

Durham, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly amazing jerky”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Stopped by again this year for some buffalo jerky (my wife's favorite) and some teriyaki jerky (my favorite, and the kids' too). We found this spot last year, and I liked the jerky so much that we had some shipped to us a couple of times in early 2012.

Visited December 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sandwhichs in town!!!”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I started going to meat and seafood about 4 months ago and have been back on the first of the month of every month since. My co-worker and I do inventory at our restaurant on the first of every month and we alway go to meat and seafood. The quality of the ingredients and the overall taste and price are exceptional!! I usually get the club and I like it more and more every time I eat it. Keep up the good work!!!

1 Thank Romee0719
Georgia
“Great place to pick up a gourmet meal”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We picked up sandwiches to eat while fly fishing. The fish weren't biting but the sandwiches sure were good. Every time we visit "the boat" we have to go to SM&SC. The choices are amazing and everything is delicious.

Visited June 2012
San Francisco, California
“meat hunter”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

looking for aged beef, i find it at Billy, good beef and a very good service, thank Billy

Visited February 2012
Chicago
“Hot or cold”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

fresh meat and seafood, for the most part. There are days you just walk out as it does not look fresh. Priced on the high end.

Visited December 2011