“Fresh Lunch at Freshies”

Freshies Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Fresh Lunch at Freshies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We ate lunch at Freshies for the first time with a friend of ours who had eaten there numerous times. She recommended it highly. Now, we can do the same. The lunch menu is varied with salads, sandwiches and other items. I had a salad and sandwich combo that was just perfect. For my half-salad I chose the Rainbow Warrior. A delicious blend of fruit, greens, and quinoa. For my half-sandwich I chose the chicken salad sandwich. I think it was called the Emerald Sandwich. Both were delicious. Our server was friendly and attentive. I join my friend in recommending Freshies highly. I hope to eat breakfast there next time I am in Steamboat.

• Visited August 2014

Raleigh
“Creative salads and sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Very good food and service. Seating inside and outside. I had the tuna sandwich which was very tasty. My husband had the Avocado Grill sandwich that was also excellent. You can substitute the chips with either fries, sweet potato fries or a smaller version of any one of the menu salads (all at an up charge). The roasted beet salad was very tasty with goat cheese and walnuts. It looks like their desserts are worth a try but we did not have room. Hope to return!

• Visited August 2014
“Always a favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great food and service, nice outdoor seating area too. Really busy for breakfast, only open for breakfast/lunch. Good menu with sandwiches and basics and great shakes!

Visited August 2014
“The Name Says it Alk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

The road construction made Freshies difficult to get to yesterday for lunch, but it was worth the effort. There were four of us dining and we all ordered different items and the we were all delighted with our choices. I had the chicken tortilla soup with the beet salad with goat cheese. It truly lived up the the Freshies name. Our service was excellent and I look forward to going back before we leave Steamboat Springs.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Fun, Fresh Lunches - a new favorite stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stopped with friends recently and enjoyed a late lunch of salads, soup and sandwiches. I had a Southwest Caeser that had enough flavor pop to be noticeable. The Cristo Verde with turkey, white cheddar and chilies was an instant favorite. Try the roasted beet salad or Rainbow Warrior Salad for a fun, different treat.

Visited August 2014