Inexpensive for the setting of Steamboat Springs at $84 per night, the Nordic Lodge is simple, but very clean. (Bathrooms are no more than 5 x 6 feet square.) Your hosts are delightful and full of suggestions for a good dinner out. The spa and pool are great after a hike, or even just after shopping on Lincoln Avenue. The free continental breakfast is only adequate, but there are several very nice breakfast cafes within the same block or two. The Nordic's location puts one right in the heart of Old Town shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best lodging downtown Steamboat. Top rated hotel, motel and condo units, outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, refrigerator and microwave, Free Wi-Fi, walking distance to 30 restaurants, Yampa River, parks, kayaking, hot springs, skiing, ice skating, fishing, biking, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, running trails, shopping, movies, local markets, Colorado Mountain College, soda Creek Elementary, favorite place to stay, new rooms, great reviews, best location, newest rooms downtown, close, convenient, comfortable, very clean, discounted rates and packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Lodge Of Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Motel Steamboat Springs