We had a very nice visit to Steamboat Springs, Co. Our stay at Nordic Lodge was also very nice. The lodge is at the edge of town and you can walk all over town to shop and do site seeing and to eat. It 's a great location. Greg, the owner, is super nice and helpful and he totally takes pleasure in making the guests feel welcome. We've never visited a hotel that made us feel so welcome. A very clean and comfortable place to stay....we would definitely stay there again. Thanks to Greg for making our trip so pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best lodging downtown Steamboat. Top rated hotel, motel and condo units, outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, refrigerator and microwave, Free Wi-Fi, walking distance to 30 restaurants, Yampa River, parks, kayaking, hot springs, skiing, ice skating, fishing, biking, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, running trails, shopping, movies, local markets, Colorado Mountain College, soda Creek Elementary, favorite place to stay, new rooms, great reviews, best location, newest rooms downtown, close, convenient, comfortable, very clean, discounted rates and packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Lodge Of Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Motel Steamboat Springs