I stayed here last weekend...I took a chance based on TA reviews and I was not disappointed! Greg checked us in and gave great recommendations and advice. He is a foodie so you can trust his food choices. The rooms were cozy and well decorated. They are very pet friendly! They are located directly across the street where the free shuttle will pick you up and take you to the ski slopes...or you can ski at Howelsen right down the street. They are within walking distance to the great restaurants...we walked to all of the ones at which we ate. I will definitely stay here every time I am in Steamboat Springs and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best lodging downtown Steamboat. Top rated hotel, motel and condo units, outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, refrigerator and microwave, Free Wi-Fi, walking distance to 30 restaurants, Yampa River, parks, kayaking, hot springs, skiing, ice skating, fishing, biking, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, running trails, shopping, movies, local markets, Colorado Mountain College, soda Creek Elementary, favorite place to stay, new rooms, great reviews, best location, newest rooms downtown, close, convenient, comfortable, very clean, discounted rates and packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Lodge Of Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Motel Steamboat Springs