My friend and I had a 2 night stay in Steamboat Springs and stayed at the Nordic Lodge. The place was clean, the hosts were friendly and caring and the breakfast buffet was amazing. 4 kinds of fresh fruit, 5 kinds of cereal, yogurt, bread, donuts, milk, oj, coffee, tea and on and on. And at 5 pm there was a huge urn of hot water and coffee in the lobby. Great value, clean and I will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best lodging downtown Steamboat. Top rated hotel, motel and condo units, outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, refrigerator and microwave, Free Wi-Fi, walking distance to 30 restaurants, Yampa River, parks, kayaking, hot springs, skiing, ice skating, fishing, biking, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, running trails, shopping, movies, local markets, Colorado Mountain College, soda Creek Elementary, favorite place to stay, new rooms, great reviews, best location, newest rooms downtown, close, convenient, comfortable, very clean, discounted rates and packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Lodge Of Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Motel Steamboat Springs