We recently stayed at the Sheraton because it has a great ski in ski out location. You cannot get any closer to the lifts than this. However, if you need the internet for anything you are out of luck. They claim that the wifi is included in the $20 a day resort fee, but it was so slow I could not even pull up the google search page. Then I paid the $5 daily premium for better wifi, it made no difference. I called the front desk and was told the internet in the entire city was very very slow. I would have made a different decision about where to take my ski vacation if I would have know I was spending an entire week with no internet! It really messed me up not being able to do some work that I had a deadline for. Also, the television only gets about 10 channels as most of the channels just give you a jumbled picture. I was without internet or television on this trip. It is a great place to stay if you want to unplug from society and the modern world. Also, there was a huge dip in the bed, so bad that my husband had to put pillows on the side of the bed incase he fell off. The springs were popping out on the other side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Rockies, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, CO offers skiing, hiking, horseback riding, an 18-hole golf course, and more. We also have ski packages and on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Steamboat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Sheraton