Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
Very Good 4/5
Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
Great 4.5/5
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$129
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
La Quinta
Very Good 4/5
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Steamboat Hilltop(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$129
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
Rabbit Ears Motel(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$96
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Priceline
Hotel Bristol(Steamboat Springs)
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbedroom villaski checkski shopchair liftski storageski schoolcan't beat the locationin townski tripfree shuttlesteamboat resortnice propertymountain viewwasher and dryerend of the daypool tableoff season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed for a week in a 3 BR 3 BA VIlla, and they were excellent. All the employees we met were friendly, especially the ladies doing our room. There happened to be a major bike event going on while we were there and about 200 tents were set up outside our. Balcony but we never heard a thing. But...there was a group of girl softball teams that were there for clinics and a tournament going on towards the end of our stay that were horrible. Even my 16 year old daughter left the pool because they were screaming and yelling, throwing balls over the heads of a couple with a baby in the shallow end, and the parents just sat there. I was going to complain but it was out last day, but I felt some staff member should have been cruising the area to just check on things, but never saw one. That. Would be my only complaint about our stay.
Otherwise, the place was clean and comfy and would recommend it.

Room Tip: Mountain view is the best of course, but the hotel sits far enough from the highway/downtown that noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GEORGE S
ssrmgr, Manager at Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear George,
We are gald to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience in our Villas. Our cleaning team takes great pride in their work and we thank you for noticing. Best wishes for a great summer and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I loved this hotel, in the middle of the resort right on the ski area. You never use your car.
I will go back there again!!
Nice spa facing the mountains.
Affordable.
If you have to buy something, however, I suggest to take the car and drive one mile in town. Supermarkets are very cheap.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the mountain.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Alex,

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and enjoyed the convenience of our location. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Wishes for a great summer!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We spent 2 days at a conference at the Sheraton Steamboat Resort. The hotel itself is quite good. A staff member told me that a number of the rooms are about to be updated - a few things do need some attention - but this is a very good hotel
Rooms are spacious. Our room's bathroom had a shower - the sink was separate and a bit cramped but still serviceable. Bed is firm yet comfortable. We had a nice balcony with a great view.
The hotel's staff is outstanding. Each person was friendly, completely helpful and professional.
When we returned from dinner (Friday evening) the garage was completely full. When we reported this, we were given complimentary valet parking - no questions asked.
The elevators are a bit slow - there are 3 so the wait isn't extreme.
The conference area is excellent with a well organized main room and several spacious conference rooms.
We give the Sheraton Steamboat Resort an "A" and will return, whether for business or relaxation.

Room Tip: A room with a western exposure is preferable. Soundproofing is very good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Tjoe42,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and are excited to welcome you back again. We apologize for the parking and elevator situation; however are happy to hear that our staff were able to assist you.

Looking forward to your return visit.....

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Went on a trip sponsored by one of the biggest local company in Colorado. They put our group at the Sheraton Steamboat. It is right on the base of the Steamboat ski resort. They view of the mountain is fantastic and we were surround by hundreds of million dollar homes. We each got a one bedroom suite with a full private kitchen and a massive balcony that overlooks the mountains. The room was very clean and smelled very fresh. I have a habit on putting out the "Do not disturb" sign right after I settled into any hotel rooms but I was surprised to find that there is no such sign. There is a door stopper for when you are inside your room. Anyways, checked out the fridge and there were some goodies already inside waiting for me. Beers, Red Bull and water and there were some chocolate bars and snacks on the kitchen counter. I think this is probably arranged by our host but still a nice touch nonetheless. There are also washer and dryer inside the suites too. I didn't wait long until I took a much needed nap and the bed was very comfortable. Certainly up to par, if not better thanother Sheraton hotels bedding I have experienced.

Went down for lunch at the patio around 2:00 PM. We had a group of 14 people and I think it probably confused our waitress. Pretty much all of our orders were messed up. The chicken wings I order were cold and the Mojito was way too sweet and they used cheap corn syrup. However, manager did come by to rectify the ordering issue promptly. However, I would have to say the food quality have much room for improvement.

Love the fact there is a play room in the lobby with shuffleboard, foosball table and pool table. We spent couple of hours there hanging out but was ultimately greeted by the security that told us to go back to our rooms...back to the rooms for some sleep I guess. The sound-proofing isn't the greatest, you can definitely hear people close their door in the morning when they check out. Also, since Steamboat is known for partying, I could hear some rowdy folks partying a floor above me. I have experienced worse though, it could be worse at other hotels.

Overall, the experience was good and I absolutely loved the one bedroom suite.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Pete L.,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the spectacular views from our new mountain suites. We apologize for the slight mis-hap with your lunch, but appreciate you pointing this out as a learning opportunity for us. We hope that you're enjoying your summer and look forward to your next visit at one of our hotels.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was pleased with the service and cleanliness of the hotel. All of the staff were very helpful and pleasant to talk to. They offered a free shuttle service, which was a big perk to get to and from downtown and other places around Steamboat. Great location for hiking up the slopes!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SunSandStyleSports
ssrmgr, Manager at Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear May D.,

Thank you for providing a few notes about yoru recent experience. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the newly renovated mountain suites! We are very proud to showcase the new product and are so glad that you've helped us spread the word. Best Wishes for a great summer and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.