“Beautiful home, wonderful location, perfect...”

Review of Creekside Chalet

Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Texas
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

28 Jun 2013
It was such a pleasure having you stay with us! We are looking forward to having you return and experience more of Steamboat in years to come.
Houston
Reviewed 13 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
13 Jan 2013
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed the Creekside Chalet and everything it offered. It looks like the new bunk beds, 60" flat screen TV and new furniture in the Recreation Room was absolutely to everyone's satisfaction.

We very much look forward to your return!.

Robin Craigen,
Owner / President
IA
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Australia
Reviewed 20 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
20 Feb 2012
We are truly honored that your experience with us resulted in you taking time to write a review. For your next trip with us, I would encourage the Full-Service Catered Package which will give you even more convenience and personalized car service as well as the staff cooking and cleaning! Basically, we will be happy to take this experience to a whole other level!

Hope to see you next year,
Elisabeth Mullen
Reservations Manager
Gold Coast Australia
Reviewed 2 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
2 Feb 2012
Thank you so very much for taking time to write such a lovely review.
I was quite disappointed that I did not have a chance to come round and meet you directly but I had been given good reports from my staff that you were enjoying yourselves. You must return so we can have a drink together!

All the best,
Elisabeth Mullen
Reservations Manager
Boulder Co
Reviewed 10 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing