“Excellent everything!'”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
danv267
“Steamboat Lodging”
Reviewed 2 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This unit had no outdoor gas grill. We've stayed in Steamboat for 15 years, and never rented a unit that DIDNT have a gas grill. It was my fault for not looking over the amenities more thoroughly, but after all these years, it never occurred to me that a rental WOULDNT have one. It really blew a hole in our menu plans, the trip wasn't as great because of it, and Pioneer Ridge, our lodging company, offered no help or ideas on how to resolve this to our satisfaction. Wouldn't recommend this unit, and won't use Pioneer Ridge property management again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Fort Worth Texas

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Dallas TX
Reviewed 10 February 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing