“Fantastic!”
Review of Emerald Moon Massage - CLOSED

Emerald Moon Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Emerald Moon Massage in Steamboat Springs, Colorado you’ll experience the exquisite fusion barefoot Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy® massage together with deep tissue, Swedish and Trigger Point massage therapy, giving you the most luxurious, restorative and healing massage you’ve ever had.
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect from a massage given by feet....it was amazing! I think the larger surface area of the feet helped and the pressure Lori was able to apply was greater. I don't know...I had to ask her a few times if she was using her feet or her hands (because she did use both) I couldn't tell at times. I will only go to Ashiatsu massage from now on and Lori is great- I highly recommend her.

1  Thank Barbara W
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Glad that you tried the Ashiatsu and were so happy with it! I love introducing this type of massage to people. Come see me again when you are ready for a tune-up!

There are newer reviews for Emerald Moon Massage

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Lori's massgae was fantastic! It was my first Ashiatsu experience & I'll definately book again on a return trip. Her prices were very reasonable and I highly recommend!

1  Thank SteamboatTourist
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

I'm glad you commented on the price-I believe that I give a great bang-for-your-buck massage! Ashiatsu Massage is truly transformative. See you next time!

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I have had a lot of deep tissue massages over the years but must admit that Lori's Ashiatsu massage topped them all. The high level of pressure that can be applied with this type of massage was exactly what I was looking for after several days of skiing.

So glad you enjoyed it-Ashiatsu truly is an amazingly relaxing deep massage!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

My husband and I sorely needed a relaxing experience while on vacation in Steamboat! I have to say, this was by far the best massage we have both had! The Ashiatsu is really awesome and feels great. I cant wait to go back to Steamboat so we can beat ourselves up in the snow and got get a fabulous massage at Emeralg moon.

EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

I am so glad that you enjoyed it! Yes, beat yourself up on our mountain, it is so worth it. And you know I'll be here to ease the pain afterwards! See you next time you are in the 'Boat.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I had a fabulous pre-natal massage with Lori this weekend while my husband was up on the slopes. She did a wonderful job and had this great pregnancy pillow that allowed me to actually be on my stomach and feel like I got a "real" massage. I would highly recommend her to anyone, especially mamas-to-be!

EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed the pregnancy cushions. It must be amazing to be able to lay in a face-down position when you haven't in so long! Not to mention, receiving the therapeutic pressure on your upper and lower back that you need. I love that you loved it!!