“Wonderful!”
Review of Emerald Moon Massage - CLOSED

Emerald Moon Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Emerald Moon Massage in Steamboat Springs, Colorado you’ll experience the exquisite fusion barefoot Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy® massage together with deep tissue, Swedish and Trigger Point massage therapy, giving you the most luxurious, restorative and healing massage you’ve ever had.
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I saw Lori following a Triathlon in Steamboat. I get regular massage as part of my training, but this was my first experience with Ashiatsu. Lori was able to accomplish more in an hour than traditional deep tissue massage accomplished in several appointments. Lori was personable and very professional. Her fees are very competitive for a mountain resort town. I will book with Lori again next time I am in Steamboat.

1  Thank Lannie_CO

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Lori performs stellar massage. Her rejuvenating detailed footwork, her pleasant personality and welcoming office space takes the blue ribbon. Am betting you'll be a repeat customer! Enjoy.

1  Thank DC S
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Lori did an great job getting into those tight places in my back and legs and applied some real pressure. I am familiar with Ashiatsu but have never had a massage that featured so much of this technique using the feet to get a little extra intensity but at the same time it was very comfortable and effective.
Also Lori has a very comfortable manner, friendly and outgoing making it easy to relax. Thank you for a terrific massage!

1  Thank loghaus
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect from a massage given by feet....it was amazing! I think the larger surface area of the feet helped and the pressure Lori was able to apply was greater. I don't know...I had to ask her a few times if she was using her feet or her hands (because she did use both) I couldn't tell at times. I will only go to Ashiatsu massage from now on and Lori is great- I highly recommend her.

1  Thank Barbara W
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Glad that you tried the Ashiatsu and were so happy with it! I love introducing this type of massage to people. Come see me again when you are ready for a tune-up!

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Lori's massgae was fantastic! It was my first Ashiatsu experience & I'll definately book again on a return trip. Her prices were very reasonable and I highly recommend!

1  Thank SteamboatTourist
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

I'm glad you commented on the price-I believe that I give a great bang-for-your-buck massage! Ashiatsu Massage is truly transformative. See you next time!