“Great experience!”
Review of All Season Wellness Day Spa - CLOSED

All Season Wellness Day Spa
Reviewed 2 October 2012

While in town with my husband, I decided to treat myself while he was in a long business meeting. I Googled spas and decided on this one based on the reviews I read as well as the services offered. I wasn’t sure whether to get a body massage or a foot massage, and then the owner, Pam (who is very nice), told me about a body and foot massage combo that they offer, which was the perfect answer for me! I had never had a hot stone massage before and all I can say is that if you’re ever in town, or if you live here, it’s a “must do” experience! It was just the right amount of warm pressure to help me relax, yet firm enough to loosen some tight muscles. The foot massage was everything I could have hoped for and more! Great pressure and massage for my very tired feet. I can’t wait to go back to Steamboat Springs, because I will most definitely go back to this spa!

1  Thank Melinda G

Reviewed 25 September 2012

This was one of my favorite experiences while visiting Steamboat Springs. The atmosphere in the spa was soothing and the massage therapist was very attentive to my needs. She was professional, and her techniques were wonderful during service! I highly recommend visiting this spa if on vacation!

1  Thank Ava H
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Love this spa! Love the staff! Love the environment/ambiance. Would for sure visit again and again. Wonderful massage and mani/pedi.

1  Thank Kaylyn W
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Our experience there was adequate but not outstanding. The appointments got started late although we were on time. Fortunately, we have extra time in our schedule that day.