“Ask for Pam” 5 of 5 bubbles

Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ask for Pam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

Came to Steamboat from D.C. on a girls ski trip and asked our concierge where to go, and they recommend All Season Wellness. Had the "Queen for a Day" package which included a hot stone massage, 75-minute facial, spa mani/pedi and a great lunch. Ask for Pam, she won the "Best Massage Therapist" in Steamboat. Great way to end the trip!

Visited January 2013
4 Thank bklineman

Yorba Linda, California, United States
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

While in town with my husband, I decided to treat myself while he was in a long business meeting. I Googled spas and decided on this one based on the reviews I read as well as the services offered. I wasn’t sure whether to get a body massage or a foot massage, and then the owner, Pam (who is very nice), told me about a body and foot massage combo that they offer, which was the perfect answer for me! I had never had a hot stone massage before and all I can say is that if you’re ever in town, or if you live here, it’s a “must do” experience! It was just the right amount of warm pressure to help me relax, yet firm enough to loosen some tight muscles. The foot massage was everything I could have hoped for and more! Great pressure and massage for my very tired feet. I can’t wait to go back to Steamboat Springs, because I will most definitely go back to this spa!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Melinda G
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

This was one of my favorite experiences while visiting Steamboat Springs. The atmosphere in the spa was soothing and the massage therapist was very attentive to my needs. She was professional, and her techniques were wonderful during service! I highly recommend visiting this spa if on vacation!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ava H
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome Get Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

Love this spa! Love the staff! Love the environment/ambiance. Would for sure visit again and again. Wonderful massage and mani/pedi.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kaylyn W
Houston, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“no frills massage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

Our experience there was adequate but not outstanding. The appointments got started late although we were on time. Fortunately, we have extra time in our schedule that day.

Visited March 2012