“A new favorite”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Trying to broaden my restaurant experience this week in Steamboat, I went to the Paramount in the Torian Plum Plaza. I ordered the Cuban. It turned out to be one of the tastiest and best sandwich experiences in recent memory. The paramount twist was the layer of tender pulled pork. My only regret, I could only eat half and forgot and left the other half in the car all afternoon. Wil go back next trip.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Nothing better than eating at the Paramount after skiing or biking. I have been here over a 50 times and everything is good on the menu.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

A through and through good dining experience, I like all aspects of this place including the chairs, windows and forks. Located at the base of the ski area, it's convenient to walk, ski, board, or bike to and the view is terrific.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

We ate here two different times and were very satisfied with our meals. The salads are delicious. I recommend the steak salad and the salad with chicken and goat cheese. The sandwiches are also very good. Our friends raved about the veggie sandwich.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

What can I say
So glad that we found this place on day one of our holiday.we ate there everyday making sure we skied down the mountin so we would not miss out.not sure why there was a bad review must have been very very unlucky.food was excellent,service the same and even he owner thank us for our business.
PLEASE make sure that you do not miss this little place
THANKYOU PARAMOUNT