“We'll be back!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NMNCCJ
Blue Ridge Mountains
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Service was very good from reservations through maintenance. When you walk into this condo the decor makes for a visual feast! It is so well done. Cooking and baking for my family is a joy and this kitchen was very well equipped, so I felt well at home there. The furniture, from the chairs, to the couches and beds....all very comfortable. Parking garage very nice! Lincoln Avenue was our view from the living room/balcony and the master bedroom. At dusk, to the right the view of Lincoln Avenue shops and and snow covered mountain was so beautiful. I posted it to FB and it was "shared" out of my album by a friend and received many comments. Loved the location, walked to shops the ice rink, restaurants (Carl's and 8th Street Steakhouse -say hello to Britni for us-were our favorites). Also enjoyed breakfast at Creekside and lunch at Freshies...both excellent.
I'm an avid HGTV viewer and the ONLY thing I would upgrade would be the four panel tab top curtains.in the master bedroom...maybe sew two panels together so they aren't awkward to use for privacy. The icemaker was not working the day we arrived, but it was fixed by the next afternoon. We kept trying to lower the heat (remember I was cooking) and found it necessary to open two windows a bit at night because the thermostat registered 76. The street noise was evident, especially one night from the sports pub...there was one inebriated patron who stood outside and ranted for about five minutes. I probably wouldn't have heard him if the window had been fully closed. Actually, I was up anyway and my husband slept through the event.
We all enjoyed our stay (my husband, brother and sister-in-law and my son who is local). The housekeeping staff (Lupe and Andy) were very nice and helpful...they restocked the towels, cleaned bathrooms and kitchen, made beds, vacuumed. Actually I made my bed daily and kept things picked up including treating the kitchen like it was my own. One day though, came back to find the dishwasher cleaned out and the guest bed made and Lupe vacuuming...nice, very nice! Enjoyed our stay and it was all we had hoped for and more. We'll be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and beauty of the condo and it's central location.
Liked least: Entry code to building was changed w/out notifying us. We had to call mgmt. from outside in the cold to get it.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
kansas city
Reviewed 31 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Parowan Utah
Reviewed 19 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;