We stayed over the holidays (between Christmas and New Year's) 2008 and had a great experience. We shared a two bedroom unit (with den) between my wife and I, our 2 young kids, and my parents, and were all very happy with the accomodations. The condo was spacious and comfortable (even with all the skiing and kids parephenalia) and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Really can't think of a bad thing to say - the location is very convenient, the shuttles go everywhere and obviate the need for a car while you're there, the pool and hot tub were great (hit them each day after skiing) and have no complaints. We are fairly seasoned travelers and I can say confidently, based on our experience, that this is a good choice for everyone, excepting only those looking for the absolute cheapest accomodations. Definitely not the most inexpensive place in town, but having paid top dollar for disappointment before, I came away feeling like we got our money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EagleRidge Lodge, located on the mountain side of the EagleRidge neighborhood offers studio through 4 bedroom vacation rentals. 2, 3 and 4 bedroom sizes offer fully equipped kitchens, stone walled gas fireplaces, private balconies or patios and in unit washer/dryers. Property amenities include outdoor hot tubs, heated pool, festive fire-pit, fitness center, steam room and massage services. During ski season, our shuttle service will take you to skiing, shopping, dining, nightlife and other area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your EagleRidge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagleridge Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Eagle Ridge Hotel
- Eagle Ridge Steamboat Springs