“be careful before you stay”
Review of Western Lodge

Western Lodge
Ranked #21 of 21 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
A TripAdvisor Member
Lafayette, CO
Reviewed 12 May 2005

My boyfriend and I decided to try to find a good deal for a hotel in Steamboat springs for Presidents day weekend. I had contacted the Western Lodge that Wednesday before and the lady quoted me 42.00 a night and the room avaliable (which was the only room available) was a two queen bed room. I called around to different hotels, and when I called back to make a reservation the next day, the "owner" said that the price just went up to 84.00. I explained that I had talked to someone the day before and they quoted me of 42.00 a night, and asked him if he would honor the price I was given the day before. He said no because the person I talked to the day before was wrong on the pricing. I also mentioned that when I checked on his website it also mentioned 42.00 a night. He said because there were two queen beds, he is charging 42.00 a bed a night. I explained that it was only my boyfriend and I (we will obviously be sharing a bed), and he said he understood that, but there are two beds in the room and he charged by the bed not the room. Needless to say we did not stay there.

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

#7 of 21 in Steamboat Springs
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs
#3 of 21 in Steamboat Springs

Been to Western Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Western Lodge

Address: 1122 S Lincoln Ave, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487-8931
Region: United States > Colorado > Steamboat Springs
Business Centre with Internet Access Swimming Pool
Ranked #21 of 21 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
Price Range: £56 - £74 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Western Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Western Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Western Hotel Steamboat Springs