We stayed at the Hampton December 21-26 and had a great time! We had a 1 bedroom suite which had a separate bedroom with a King bed, plus 2 queens, and 2 bathrooms which was great as there were 4 of us (2 adults/2 teenagers). Huge closet with plenty of room for the luggage/clothes etc and also a fridge/microwave. This is an ideal set up for a family of 4. Not sure why some people complain about having to walk up a separate stair case to the suites, we actually liked this arrangement!
All the staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you, especially the manager Chris. The shuttle service is wonderful, so nice not to have to ride the town bus with all the skis etc. The shuttle stops around 5.30pm but the town bus is available for going into town - we actually walked a couple of nights, it isn't far, maybe 3/4 mile or so. Walking to the Ore House restaurant is even closer in the other direction, we went on xmas eve.
Breakfast was great, everything you could want to satisfy everyone, healthy options as well as the usual pastries/eggs/sausage etc. The hot cider and cookies after skiing were a welcome treat, even my almost 17 year old wanted to decorate cookies!
We used the hot tubs, these were great, clean and perfect temperature. We all had a great time here, my son said it was 'the best place he had stayed in for a ski trip'.
We chose the Hampton Inn after we were unable to find a condo at a reasonable price for the xmas break, hence saved a lot of $$$ and actually preferred the atmosphere here - we would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the greatest of the great outdoors… Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs.Don't be surprised if you see folks racing down the slopes in cowboy hats when you visit Steamboat Springs. While we offer world-class snow skiing, our city still has its roots in cowboy culture. So much so that our town's signature store still sells Western wear! When you visit our comfortable hotel in Steamboat Springs, you'll be close to it all, including great dining, shopping and entertainment, as well as year-round outdoor activities.After a busy day of meetings or outdoor adventures, you'll want a hotel in Steamboat Springs where you can relax and unwind. And that's just what you'll find at the Hampton Inn & Suites® Steamboat Springs hotel. We're conveniently located just half a mile from historic downtown and just over a mile from the popular Steamboat Ski Resort.Get a bird's-eye view of the Rocky Mountains from a hot-air balloon... Soak away all your troubles in our incredible hot springs... Enjoy a hike to scenic Fish Creek Falls... Or see future stars of the rodeo circuit at one of our popular rodeos. All this and much more is here for you when you visit our friendly hotel in Steamboat Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Hampton Inn Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Hampton Inn