“Awesome Hampton Experience!”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
San Jose, CA
“Awesome Hampton Experience!”
Reviewed 19 June 2010

I normally do not take the time to write a review on hotels I have stayed at. But recently, my stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Steamboat Springs, CO. warrents such a write up. From the moment I stepped through the doors, until it was time for me to check-out, the guest service displayed by their staff was simpley tremendous. Additionally, I have stayed in quite a few Hampton's over the past years, but the cleanliness of their hotel just seemed to put them above everyone else. I had the chance to meet the General Manager Chris, and after spending only a few minutes with him, it was very apparent that he is the driving force behind this hotels success. I look forward to my next trip to Steamboat. I would not even think about staying anywhere else but the Hampton Inn & Suites.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
CJCalvin, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, 21 June 2010
I wanted to take this time to say thank you for such a great review. The staff and I really do appreciate your input and we are so happy that you had such a great stay with us. It is our hope that you will visit us again next time you are in Steamboat Springs.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed 18 June 2010

Very nice property with well appointed rooms. Staff was great and very attentive. Breakfasts were excellent with many choices which kept the kids happy. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
I wanted to thank you for the great comments regarding our hotel and staff. Your comments are very much appreciated. I was pleased to read that your stay with us was Great!!! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
Parker, Colorado
Reviewed 11 June 2010

We have used the Hampton Inn in Steamboat Springs many times and with each time they seem to out do the time before. The service at this hotel is one of the best we have ever experienced and felt that we needed to recognize them for this achievement. The location is wonderful and within minutes to everything you would ever want to do in Steamboat. The cleanliness of the rooms as well as every area of the hotel is impeccable. There is no better value in Steamboat. We highly recommend this hotel if your travels take you to this beautiful mountain town. It feels like home to us and the staff is always there with a smile willing to answer any question and help in any situation.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
CJCalvin, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, 14 June 2010
Thank you so much for the kind remarks. The staff and I are very happy that you make us your choice when you visit Steamboat Springs, Colorado. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town.
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I am staying here on business, two plus weeks so far and probably several more months in the future. I could not be more pleased with the accommodations; especially the size of the suite, the large desk (I work on computer most all day with documents spread all around), the cleaning staff, etc. The management and staff at the desk have gone out of their way to make our stay here very pleasant and have been very helpful in their directions to local points of interest, dining, and even fixed a problem with my computer late one evening! That is above and beyond in my book. This is my first stay at a Hampton Inn and Suites and you have a very satisfied, new, loyal customer. Thank You!!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
CJCalvin, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, 10 June 2010
Thank you so much for the great comments. I was pleased to read that your recent stay with us was fantastic. You can count on the staff and I to continue to take care of you during all future stays. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Cantonment, Florida
Reviewed 9 June 2010

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are clean and the staff is great. I have been here for one month and checked out the hotel on trip advisor before staying here. The hot breakfast is wonderful and the Manager Chris is available for any requests. The front desk staff is very helpful. Would highly recommend staying here. Close to the downtown area.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
CJCalvin, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, 11 June 2010
Thank you so much for the great review. I really do appreciate the kind remarks reagading the staff and myself. We look forward to continue to serve you today and into the future.

Thanks Again!!!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 28 May 2010

I travel about 100 days per year for work and stay in lots of different hotels. My recent experience with the Hampton Inn in Steamboat was unusual in the fact that everything went better than expected with my stay.

The hotel staff was very attentive and friendly and the rooms were very clean.

I would highly recommend this hotel as a very safe, pleasant choice for a place to stay if you are visiting Steamboat.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
CJCalvin, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, 1 June 2010
I wanted to thank you for the kind words and to let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Steamboat springs, Colorado.
Chicago
Reviewed 4 April 2010

Great staff, great breakfast, shuttle drops and picks you up right at the gondola. Room was spacious, clean and quiet. Met nice people as well.

• Stayed March 2010
CJCalvin, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, 5 April 2010
Thank you so much for posting a review for our hotel. I was very pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.