“This is a great family property for winter or summer”

The Spa at Storm Meadows
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Steamboat Springs
The Spa at Storm Meadows
Reviewed 1 July 2010

We are a family of four who traveled to Steamboat with a baby sitter over the 4th of July weekend. We had a great 3 bedroom, 3 bath unit. Two of the bedrooms had bathrooms ensuite which was extremely convenient for us. Given that these units are rated "standard" we weren't expecting the condo to be deluxe, and while I wouldn't say it is luxurious, the unit was definitely better than expected. Really nice furnishings and finishes and much more of a deluxe feel than a standard feel, but it really depends on your expectations. Overall a very solid and spacious property. The location is excellent if you are in Steamboat for skiing or mountain biking. The access trail is very easy to navigate both on and off the mountain (our 4 year old was able to ski out and walk in) from the trail, which is about a 2 minute walk from the actual condo building. The outdoor pool and hot tub was excellent and never too crowded, even on a holiday weekend. Next time we come to Steamboat, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2010

I liked the condo very much. It was given to me for a night pre-ski season so I don't know about the value. I thought the floor plan was excellent and the balconies and views of the ski slopes lovely. It would be marvelous for skiing. It was not my taste in decor but the furnishings were comfortable, new-looking and convenient. My one complaint is that it was so hard to find that I was almost in tears. You need better maps and more detailed instructions. I didn't even know what kind of a building I was looking for. I had company for dinner and they couldn't find my building either. Finally they telephoned me and I told them to look for my car, which I had moved to be visible from the street. I had no contact with the staff, except at the registration desk, staying there for only one night. I did not use the fitness center or pool, but would have had a sauna if I had had more time. It looked fine.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo