“Excellent place to ski in and relax”

and 1 more site!
Bronze Tree Condominiums
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Excellent place to ski in and relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

I went with my fiance and another couple and had a blast here. The bedrooms wre clean and separated by the main room and kitchen so everyone had their privacy. We had a full kitchen equipped with everything we needed. We cooked breakfast every morning and dinner almost every night. The shuttle was great and took us downtown to watch some football on Sunday night. We never had to wait more than 10 minutes to get picked up. You can definitely ski in if you pick up enough speed heading onto the path. You have to walk maybe 200 yards downhill so it is not that bad, and you ski right down the the base. The only bad part was the hot tub. I am picky about public hot tubs as I work in the industry. We will stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dan H
WVRSteamboat, General Manager at Bronze Tree Condominiums, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
I’m glad you enjoyed your recent stay at Bronze Tree! Thanks for taking the time to post your comments.

Like you, a lot of our guests really appreciate the ski-in walk-out location in concert with the shuttle service.

Guest safety and comfort are our highest priorities at Bronze Tree. I’m sorry to hear the hot tub didn’t meet your expectations. We use the top vendor in Steamboat to service our hot tubs and pool. Their standards are high and quality control is typically very good. That said, I’m very interested to get your input on how we can improve.

In the meantime, we’re looking forward to your next visit.

John Shipley

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

While we have been to the Boat many times this was the first at the Bronze Tree; it didn't disappoint at all. The condo was well appointed in every way. The kitchen had everything one could want and was very well organized (kudos to the housing keeping staff).

The staff at Resortquest were great at helping us with our questions, even went out of their way to help us find where we could cut a Christmas tree to take home as well as finding a lost jacket my nephew misplaced while at the property. Exceptional service is so hard to find these days but, not here.

We will be back!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gary_Colorado_Mtn
WVRSteamboat, General Manager at Bronze Tree Condominiums, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you for the nice comments about your holiday stay at Bronze Tree. I’ll be sure to share them with the staff . . . of which I’m even prouder now. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

John Shipley
Torian Plum & Bronze Tree
970.879.8811
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We booked our MusicFest 2013 Ski Trip at Bronze Tree Condos. I must admit that the condo exceeded all of our expectations. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable and the balcony overlooking the slopes was incredible. The kitchen was very modern and spacious as well. The only thing that I felt was slightly misleading was the washer/dryer situation. When we booked online we initially believed that we had our own personal washer and dryer. It turns out that each floor has a shared washer/dryer room. This really wasn't a deal breaker, but I do wish it had been better clarified. If you decided to stay in Bronze Tree I would also recommend you get very detailed instructions on how to check in. We actually had to check in about 1 mile away from the condo which led to some confusion.

All things considered the condo was very comfortable. It does has ski in/out access, but do keep in mind that this is somewhat dependent on the time of year you arrive and the amount of snow they have. We were fortunate and got to use the ski in/out access. It is slightly more challenging to use on a snowboard since the ski in portion is quite narrow.

I also recommend that you do your own grocery shopping. While we were there we had heard of several people having issues with the contracted grocery services in Steamboat. ResortQuest (who managed the property during our stay) recommended two different contract services to do your grocery shopping for you, but I would just avoid it. Walmart is only about 10 minutes away.

I would certainly choose Bronze Tree again. I would highly recommend it if you are over 25 years of age or have a family. It was a quiet and relaxing property.

Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RacTony7
ResortQuestSteamboat, Front Office Manager at Bronze Tree Condominiums, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
I am glad that you were able to give us such a great review, and I appreciate your attention to the details. Views don’t get much better than at the Bronze Tree, do they? I am sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the check-in procedures. I assure you that our reservations team does an incredible job of explaining our check-in procedures to everyone they speak with, this year we will be sure that the MusicFest team has all necessary details as well to try and prevent any confusion. I am happy to help out next time you visit, and make sure you are checked in easily so you can get right to enjoying your stay in Steamboat. If you did not take advantage of our shuttles last winter, I recommend it. They are readily available to take you to the grocery store and then back to the condo. Please come out to see us again, even if not for MusicFest. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Matthew Horan
Front Office Manager
steamboatinfo@wynvr.com
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

Been coming to steamboat for over ten years now - when it came time to buy, I looked all over and chose to buy at Bronzetree. This is a smaller condo building (30+) units that sits right on the mountain. It is very convenient to ski in and walk out. The views of the mountain and valley are great. You also have free shuttle service to town, an indoor pool and hot tub, and a small gym. Great for families and couples looking to chill and unwind.

Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

When we first arrived there was a bit of a miscommunication. Our reservations had been made, or so we thought, and we were ready to settle in. After 45 minutes in the lobby, and no luck finding our reservations,(made by Priceline by the way) the operations manager Lisa Shafer took us up to our 5th floor 2bd 2ba condo. Once there Lisa went in and straightened the room, put linen on all the beds, and got us settled in. Lisa took a bad situation and made it a dream come true! We were shown such a good time we've decided to make this an annual family trip! Thank you for your hospitality Bronze Tree. We'll see you all next year!!

• Stayed February 2013
ResortQuestSteamboat, VP Resort Operations at Bronze Tree Condominiums, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Thanks for your review of Bronze Tree, I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that you will make a ski trip in Steamboat Springs an annual tradition. We take pride in having everything ready for our guests upon arrival. Once in a while, there is a glitch depending on how the booking is made. As you experienced, Lisa and her staff are experienced in accommodating guests in what would have otherwise been an unfortunate situation for you and your family in the middle of the night. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you and that you had a fun-filled trip. We look forward to your return next year.
Patrick Delaney
VP Resort Operations
steamboatinfo@resortquest.com
Kansas City,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

Steamboat is fun and beautiful with lots to do and see. The Bronze Tree has a nice view and met all my expectations. It's quiet, clean, and relaxing. The condo had everything we needed and you can see pictures of all the condos and book which one you want on the website. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank FortFunColleen
ResortQuestSteamboat, Manager at Bronze Tree Condominiums, responded to this review, 9 October 2012
We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Bronze Tree. We love the uniqueness and the setting of the Bronze Tree and are are happy you found everything to your expectations. Thank you for your kind words, come back and visit us again soon.

Tony Urbick
Operations Manager
SteamboatInfo@resortquest.com
Nickerson, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

We recently stayed at the Bronze Tree for our second year. We love the proximity, ski in, ski out. We found our rooms to be clean and very comfortable! This is a must but equally important is trustworthiness. I inadvertently left my purse (with my "life" in it) in a dresser drawer. I did not realize this until late in the evening after checkout. Fortunately, the next day I received a call at 8:00 a.m. that they had found it. Arrangements were made with UPS immediately to ship it to me. I was so relieved and grateful that I could trust the staff with something that was so valuable to me.

Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Mary G
We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Bronze Tree. We are so happy that we could help you get your purse back. We have all been in similar situations at one time or another and whenever our staff notices an item left behind we do our best to track down the owner and get it returned as quickly as possible. Thank you for the encouraging words, we will be sure to share them with our housekeeping team. We hope you come back and visit us soon!

Tony Urbick