“Recommended by the Timeshare”

La Fiesta grill and cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fairly new but great mexican food
Description: Fairly new but great mexican food
Reviewed 22 January 2014

On my last day in Steamboat, I felt like Mexican. When I went to the desk, the recommended La Fiesta. After looking at TripAdvisor, we picked it. One criticism was the menu was too complicated. The menu is extensive. I disagree with complicated. The food was good and the serving large. I ordered a “medium” sized adult beverage it was large compared to many places where I’ve eaten. I enjoyed the food and the prices were reasonable. I would not say it was the best Mexican food that I have ever eaten, but it was good and a good value.

1  Thank dos7940
There are newer reviews for La Fiesta grill and cantina

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We were plesantly surprised by this restaurant. It is located in a strip mall near the ski resort and we thought the food was very good. The margaritas were strong and the food was excellent.

We will definitely be back to this restaurant when we return to Steamboat.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We were a little skeptical about a restaurant located in a shopping mall, but the food was fantastic, and the presentation awesome/outstanding/unexpected! The price for being located in a ski town was very reasonable, and we thoroughly enjoyed every bite. [The chipotle chicken enchiladas and chili relleno were out of this world.] The service was excellent; what a sweet waitress we had! Don't forget to order the dessert sopapillas! Heaven in every bite (seriously....served with ice cream/whipped cream/cinnamon sugar...who could beat that?)!

1  Thank AnjW7
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I love fish tacos, and these have to be some of the best I've had. Got the mahi mahi soft tacos, and while they were good themselves, LOVED the side of lime rice and veges (yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms, onions) Hubby had the beef tacos that were quite good as well. Great happy hour. Will return!!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

The atomsphere was more "bar like" than a restaurant. The food was average, but the service was good and very helpful. Really left something to be desired, especially for the price.