“As always The Rockies is a great place to stay...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
K1512WGci...
“2 weeks in Steamboat”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I'm glad I didn't have to spend alot of time in this condo while staying in Steamboat. The bed was the worst I have ever slept on. I had to go buy a new pan to cook with because the ones provided were in poor condition and the coating was flaking. The decor was very out dated. It just wasn't a place I wanted to spend time in. My company booked this property, it's not somewhere I would have chosen.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 Jun 2016
Greetings K1512WGcindyc,
Thanks for taking the time to review the Rockies Condominiums. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We do have Guest Services on staff to help address these issues while you are staying with us. At Mountain Resorts, we do strive to always exceed guest expectations, and we sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to do so on your next visit to beautiful Steamboat Springs.
Ryan Fleming
Director of Guest Relations
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
30 Jul 2015
Thanks so much for writing a review about your experience with us at Mountain Resorts. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Rockies Condominiums. We look forward to hosting you again and appreciate your return visits.
Seattle

Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

VA
Reviewed 12 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing