“Wonderful Food”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great food, great prices and a beautiful view of a babbling Colorado brook. A must for Breakfast. A very wide variety of breakfast items. The coffee is outstanding and the service was fantastic. They almost hovered.

Visited June 2014

United States
“Good Bloody Mary's!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I had Eggs Benedict - they were ok - I've had better. Husband had the Wafflelaughagus. He really liked it but it would have been far too much food for me. We will be stopping by again before heading out of town.

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Delicious brunch”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Creekside has a big breakfast/brunch menu. Our waitress was wonderful and the food my family and I got was delicious! We are definitely going back before we leave town.

“Yum!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Great food. Great prices. Great staff. Great atmosphere. Great time. I love this place. And I love your cinnamon rolls. Delicious. 10/10

UK
“Average food in a lovely setting”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We sat by the creek and it was a lovely location. The food was regular breakfast food, done well. We were a little disappointed with the potatoes but enjoyed our cocktails. Would go back if we were in town.

Visited June 2014