“BEST Breakfast in The Boat!”

Creekside Cafe & Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hands down the BEST breakfast in Steamboat. The service is impeccable and the food is delicious. I LOVE the atmosphere and the feeling of community when you walk in.
All I can say is try the Local BACON BACON BACON!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great food, great prices and a beautiful view of a babbling Colorado brook. A must for Breakfast. A very wide variety of breakfast items. The coffee is outstanding and the service was fantastic. They almost hovered.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I had Eggs Benedict - they were ok - I've had better. Husband had the Wafflelaughagus. He really liked it but it would have been far too much food for me. We will be stopping by again before heading out of town.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Creekside has a big breakfast/brunch menu. Our waitress was wonderful and the food my family and I got was delicious! We are definitely going back before we leave town.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Great food. Great prices. Great staff. Great atmosphere. Great time. I love this place. And I love your cinnamon rolls. Delicious. 10/10