“The facial is phenomenal!”

Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Boutique & Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Boutique & Salon is a full service day spa located in the Sheraton Steamboat Resort & Villas at the base of the Steamboat Springs ski area. We offer massage, body treatments, facials, nail services and hair services in an exquisite setting. We pride ourselves in our high quality staff and our attention to every detail during your visit with us!
Reviewed 19 February 2017

On a recent visit, I decided to try the Day Spa at the Sheraton Hotel for a facial. This was one of the best facials I have had (the other best one was in South Africa). It was luxurious! Highly recommended.

Management response:Responded 25 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.... we are glad that we impressed you!

We look forward to seeing you at the spa again!

All reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"swedish massage"
in 7 reviews
"ski"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here on my vacations for at least 12 years, I tried somewhere else once and that was a mistake. This place is always great and worth the money in my opinion. I haven't had many massages or facials that compare to the quality they have. Definitely recommend!

Management response:Responded 25 May 2017

Awesome to read your review.. thanks for taking the time and thank you for the kind words.

We will continue to work hard to meet high expectations!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I was lucky enough to get a last minute reservation for a massage here and it was hands down one of the best massages I've ever had. I highly recommend Shanae - she was phenomenal and even gave me tips for how to continue therapy at home.

We love Shanae too!

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I have frequented a lot of spas and had a lot of various treatments done. The pedicure my wife and I received was fantastic. They were able to get us in the same day and the staff was beyond great. I can not say enough great things about the girls that did our feet. Friendly, professional, helpful. We will make this a part of every steamboat visit and so should you!!!

2  Thank MJMorand
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

A little pricey but well worth your money!!!!. I came to rmds as a gift from my husband. As I cruised through the website I was afraid maybe this place was too "fancy" for me. From the moment I walked in I felt completely at home. I was immediately put into a robe and given water, (which was so good) and received a steam bath followed by a massage. My therapist, Emily, was wonderful. Very nice and polite, and had a great way of keeping me relaxed without feeling like I couldn't talk, I'm so VERY thankful and impressed with this place. I WILL definitely be coming back for future treatments (:

2  Thank Molly O