“Chimichanga lover”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This place was recommended by our hotel, family owned, true Mexican flavor. Service, staff and food was great.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Travelling through town with two picky little kids we picked this at last minute. In the end it was a great experience. The waiter was very accommodating and made both meals for the kids exactly as asked. I had the vegetarian burrito which was simply awesome. I thought the value was also very solid. I would return in a minute. Did not try the margaritas but would have like to.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Fiesta Jalisco was recommended by the concierge at our condo. Chips and salsa were very good. We had the rellenos and enchiladas. The rellenos were excellent (we had the soft) - very large, tender, and very good flavor. The enchiladas were average (we had beef and chicken) - not a lot of flavor. The portions overall are very good size and seemed to be reasonably priced for a resort town. The service, on the otherhand, was not impressive. It seemed like we were an inconvenience to the woman taking our order (the bill said her name was Bety). I might have given them a 4 out of 5 for the rellenos and margaritas, but the service dropped it to 3 out of 5.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Traditional American - Mexican menu (NOT authentic mexican) . we all liked it, even the vegetarian as it has vegetarian menu section. Large portions, good value especially for tourist town. Not excellent food, but very good and satisfying. I'd return if I come back to this town

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have been to this place a few times in the past and had good experiences with the food, drink and service. Maybe it was because we came at the end of a Friday night. We were seated and ignored. Finally we were served a couple of Margaritas that tasted like they were made with watery Crystal Light. I had a cheese enchilada with sugary enchilada sauce (maybe it also contained Crystal light?), Hubbie had the combo plate that was somewhat better. I am hoping this was a fluke as in the past we have had better meals here.