“The best tasting street food around!”
Review of Tacos Del Barco - CLOSED

Tacos Del Barco
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Salt & Lime's Burrito Bar is a little 'taco shack' next door to the full service restaurant. With the same fresh authentic Mexican flavors, our Burrito Bar offers a breakfast burrito stop on the way to work, a quick lunch on the sunny patio after a hike or even a vibey spot for a Happy Hour margarita with friends! This spot is a must-see in Steamboat Springs. Proudly owned and operated by the local, chef-driven Rex's Family of Restaurants.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were looking to have a light dinner and some cheap eats, but my husband also wanted a beer. I ordered us a couple of tacos and sat down to wait at one of the picnic tables (they have limited outdoor seating only). My husband went into the liquor store next door to buy two beers. This was a slight problem because they had few singles, and the clerk would not break up a six back, but he did find something to drink. We waited a few minutes for the tacos, but it was well worth it. We loved them so much that we ordered two more. By night's end, we had tried the jerk chicken, carne asada, al pastor and fish. All of them were small packets of robust wonderful flavors. Each one was unique and so tasty. There is not much of a dining experience, but it was a nice summer evening, and we were happy to be outside enjoying delicious food. The owner is a delightful Jamaican woman who was so accommodating. She does plate dinners too, but we were thrilled with her tacos.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My cousin and I moved to town two months ago. We went to tacos del barco our second day here and have been in love ever since. Great prices for great quality. We eat there about four times a week and just love Marcia!!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is literally the best tasting food I've had from a restaurant, and the price is absolutely amazing. Marcia is an angel as well. I would highly recommend the jerk seasoned items, as this is by far the tastiest flavoring I've ever had, with their curry as a close second.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Wonderful little food stand! Get food & service highly recommend it!
My sister and I stopped after a day of shopping, great for her (gluten free)! Great snack stop, great meal stop, just a great little place!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Hungry, but don't want to sit down? There are a few options in downtown Steamboat including the Hungry Dog hot dog kiosk, the Greek gyro shop in the 7th street mall, and Tacos del Barco (Tacos of the Boat), which is located in a little building next to the Space Station gas station. All the choices are tasty and reasonably priced. I love the camarones, but I often get the three corn tacos with one steak, one chicken, and one shrimp. The burrito is a bit more filling, but I like the small bites style of the corn tacos. You can't go wrong