“Maple donuts. Enough said” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lehi, Utah
“Maple donuts. Enough said”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Having moved to the Midwest from the West Coast, I always jump at the opportunity to eat a maple donut. Milk Run's are delicious. The donuts are tasty, albeit a little pricey.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“My new favorite place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I love getting time to hunker down in this place. The space has a clean & fresh feeling and the donuts are great. Even when they are out of my 1st choice, anything else I get is surprisingly addicting!

Visited May 2014
Colorado
“Excellent donuts, friendly service ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

If you are in the mood for a donut, you can't go wrong. They only serve donuts, and drinks that go with them (milk, coffee) but they are very good. We went in the off season so we had no problem getting the kind we wanted even though it was almost closing time. However, during the busy season, go earlier for best selection.

1 Thank ColoTravellers
“Like a Morgue”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

I expect a donut shop to be bright and happy. The color selection of this shop was depressing and reminded me of being in a morgue.
Ya, the goods were ok but I do not need depressing early in the morning.

Visited March 2014
“Review # Dos”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

So I've given Milk Run a try two more times since my last review. Went there two times last week. The first time I "tried" to get a donut at 8:30am, they were Out Of Donuts again. At least this time there was a sign in the window saying so. The other time I went was last Thursday or Friday, 10:30am-9 donuts left. Really-is there some kind of dough shortage the rest of us don't know about? Better to make too many and have a few donuts left over than turning away business because there are NO DONUTS? Who ever manages this place should be fired. The donuts are really good on the rare occasion that they have them.

• Visited February 2014