“Best in every way!”
Review of Cafe Diva

Cafe Diva
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bali
“Best in every way!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were celebrating a special occasion, our 30th anniversary. Absolutely everything and everyone was as close to perfect as I've experienced. Seemed an odd location in the summer, but it must be a jewel in ski season. Don't want to forget to thank Cheryl (Sheryl?), you amazed us with your knowledge of the dishes being served. See you next trip!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank BaliestesBali

“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

When you dine at a restaurant that your friends have raved about every since you started planning your trip, there can be great room for disappointment. This was not the case for Cafe Diva. Six of us enjoyed impeccable food, great service and a joyful atmosphere. It was not overly priced considering the quality of food and wine we enjoyed.

1 Thank Elizabeth T
Longmont, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome birthday dinner”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Everything about this place was top notch. It is expensive, but worth every penny for a special occasion.

Visited August 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Top Five Greatest Meals Ever Experienced”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Went to Cafe Diva with a group of friends while visiting Steamboat Springs. This restaurant is small and hidden but it was quite a find. Requires reservations for the size of the restaurant. Great service and very knowledgeable about the wine selection. For an appetizer we got The Tea Smoked Duck Rillette Jar- it was amazing, and we ate our full on just that before our entrees even came out. For my entree I ordered their surf and turf which was a combination of elk and scallops. I ate myself sick because the food tasted so good. If you find yourself in Steamboat Springs, visiting this restaurant is a must. However, it is a bit on the pricier side so be ready to spend some money.

• Visited August 2014
Kansas City area
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The service was great - I think our waiter's name was Darrell - he was very knowledgeable- also gave me a small sample of dessert wine to make sure I would like it before ordering it - The elk was very good - kind of pricey but well worth the splurge -for 3 people the bill was over $200 but that included 3 appetizers to share - a glass of wine for my husband and I - two desserts and a glass of port for me and 3 entrees

Visited August 2014